TECBEARS PETG Filament--Gray
- [Premium PETG Filament] TECBEARS PETG 3D filament has the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for different printing projects. 100% made of environment-friendly natural materials, harmless to users and the environment.
- [Clog-free & Bubble-Free] Completely dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enable much smoother and more stable printing. Since the PETG filament is prone to moisture, please store it into a re-sealable aluminum foil bag after unsealing to maintain excellent printing performance.
- [Less-tangle & Wide Compatibility] Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PETG filaments tidy and easy to be fed. Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and etc.
- [Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency] Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing ensure strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- [Printing Tips & Suppor] Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220°C - 240°C, Bed 70°C - 80°C. With a promising 18-month warranty, it will be your risk-free choice, please be assured that we’ll always stand behind our products.